You can only upload your manuscript via https://www.softconf.com/i/robio2018/ by following the instructions after you login into your personal account. The initial submission should be with 4-8 pages.
- You are going to submit a single PDF using A4 size papers, two-column format . Please limit the size of the PDF file to be 2 Mb. You should use the provided templates.
- http://ras.papercept.net/conferences/support/tex.php (Latex template)
- http://ras.papercept.net/conferences/support/word.php (Word temple)
- Authors must submit their manuscript in PDF format through the Papercept system no later than 23:59:59 (Server time in Softconf) on 15 July 2018.
(Optional) Short Video
If your paper is accompanied by a short video (max. 10MB), please do not use special codecs (coders/decoders) in order to provide as much portability across platforms as possible. Using MPEG-1 or MPEG-4 video formats is strongly recommended. Accepted video contributions will be included in the conference proceedings and also in IEEE Xplore. There, the video will appear as an enhanced object next to the PDF of the summarizing text (a sort of short paper). If your paper features a video attachment, please prepare the following two plain text files:
- Summary.txt file (max 1 KB). Describe in five sentences or less the contents or value of the video. This file helps IEEE Xplore users to make downloading decisions.
- ReadMe.txt file (max 10 KB). This file must include the following three sections:
- Description: An overall description of the objects and what the audience can expect to gain by downloading them;
- Player Information: Provide the minimum version of the player software that is required to play the submitted files. Include the name of the software, the version number, and any special requirements for the player;
- Contact Information: The author should provide contact information in case users have questions regarding the extended material. IEEE will not provide any technical support.
Note that both of the above files should be in plain text format and have a .txt extension. They are needed by IEEE in order to include the video in IEEE Xplore.