NOTE: Send the completed registration form, registration payment proof and if applicable student status proof, to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your registration.
|Category||Early-bird 10 Nov.||After 10 Nov.||Uploads|
|Nonmember||USD 700||USD 800||2|
|IEEE Member||USD 600||USD 750||2|
|Student Nonmember||USD 550||USD 650||1|
|IEEE Student Member||USD 450||USD 550||1|
|Extra page||USD 150|
|Extra paper||USD 350|
|Extra banquet||USD 150|
|Full workshop||USD 150|
|Student workshop||USD 100|
|Workshop without conference registration||USD 200|
To select multiple items: 1. select one item and click “Add to Cart” and your browser will redirect to the shopping list page. 2. Click “Continue shopping” button on the top-right for multiple selections.
The registration fee covers the following:
- One full registration (i.e., student registrations are NOT full registrations) covers a maximum of two accepted papers by the same registered author (while one of the two accepted papers will be charged for “One Extra Paper $350.00 USD”). A student registration (applies to both IEEE Student Members and Non-Member Students) covers only one accepted paper. An additional USD 350 must be paid by the same author for the second paper to be presented at the conference and included in the proceedings if the second paper has no other registered authors.
- Each registration include 1 Conference bag, 1 CD (or USB) Proceedings, 1 Welcome Reception ticket, 1 Farewell Reception ticket, 1 banquet ticket, and 3 lunch tickets. Drinks and food served at the coffee breaks are also free to all registered attendees.
- For papers with more than 6 pages, the author will be required to pay USD150 per page for the extra pages to be included in the conference proceedings.
- 50% of the paid registration fee will be returned (after deduction of any related transaction fees) if the cancellation is made on/before November 10, 2018.
- No refund will be given if cancellation is made after November 10, 2018.
Q1: The online payment link is not user-friendly. How can I pay my registration AND extra page fee in one-shot?
A1: Please a) select one item, say, “Member in Advance $600.00 USD”, and click “Add to Cart” button. You will be redirected to the shopping list page. b) On the up-right of the shopping list page, please click “Continue shopping” and you will browse back to the Registration page. c) Please choose your second choice, say, “One Extra Paper $350.00 USD”, and click “Add to Cart” to checkout.
Q2: My co-author will register our accepted paper. Can I register and attend the conference?
A2: Yes. Please register as one of the four statuses, Member, Non-Member, Student Member or Student Nonmember, and leave the paper ID blank.
Q3: As to “Input registered author name”, who I should input? The 1st author? The corresponding author? Or else?
A3: Input the author name who will attend the conference. The registered author, i.e., the name you input here, is allowed to attend the conference. Other authors are also able to register and attend the conference via regular registrations. Please refer to Q2 in FAQ for details. Please make sure that your accepted paper has at least one registered author, otherwise the paper will not be included in the proceedings.
Q4: I have no paper accepted by ROBIO 2018. Can I register and attend the conference?
A4: Yes. Please follow the same process as in Q2 of FAQ. Thank you for your interests on ROBIO 2018.
Q5: What is the Paper ID? And what is the Paper Number(s) in the Conference Registration Form?
A5: Your paper ID is a 1-3 digits ranging from 1 to 650. Please be aware that it is NOT the IEEE copyright number nor the compliance number. In the Conference Registration Form, Paper Number(s) also refers to the 1-3 digits Paper ID.