The full paper should be a PDF file using A4 size papers. The templates and instructions for MS Word and LaTex can be found at http://ras.papercept.net/conferences/support/support.php.
Authors must submit their final version of camera-ready papers electronically in PDF format no later than 23:59:59 on Nov. 4, 2018. Before submitting the final version, authors are expected to revise their paper taking into account the feedback from the reviewers. Only final submissions will be included in the conference proceedings and in IEEE Xplore. At least one of the authors listed on the paper contribution MUST BE registered for the conference when the final version is uploaded (Registration). A single regular conference registration can be used to upload two contributions. A single student conference registration can be used to upload one contribution. In addition, the IEEE copyright form (word) and the confirmation of IEEE Xplore compliance must be submitted. Instructions to complete the IEEE Xplore compliance can be found here.
Quick Summary for Final Paper Submission:
- Please note that the corresponding author only can submit the final paper.
- Before uploading, please check your PDF file for IEEE Xplore compliance. Please save the confirmation file and you need to submit it with your final paper. You will need the Conference ID which is:
IEEE PDF eXpress ID: 45260XP
- For the final paper submission, you are asked to upload the following files.
- Upload your final submission via https://www.softconf.com/i/robio2018/
- You are recommended to finish your uploads at least 3 hours before the deadline to avoid the traffic jam in network.
(Optional) Short Video:
If your paper is accompanied by a short video (max. 10MB), please do not use special codecs (coders/decoders) in order to provide as much portability across platforms as possible. Using MPEG-1 or MPEG-4 video formats is strongly recommended. Accepted video contributions will be included in the conference proceedings and also in IEEE Xplore. There, the video will appear as an enhanced object next to the PDF of the summarizing text (a sort of short paper). If your paper features a video attachment, please prepare the following two plain text files:
- Summary.txt file (max 1 KB). Describe in five sentences or less the contents or value of the video. This file helps IEEE Xplore users to make downloading decisions.
- ReadMe.txt file (max 10 KB). This file must include the following three sections:
- Description: An overall description of the objects and what the audience can expect to gain by downloading them;
- Player Information: Provide the minimum version of the player software that is required to play the submitted files. Include the name of the software, the version number, and any special requirements for the player;
- Contact Information: The author should provide contact information in case users have questions regarding the extended material. IEEE will not provide any technical support.
Note that both of the above files should be in plain text format and have a .txt extension. They are needed by IEEE in order to include the video in IEEE Xplore.